We received great news from our nomination for DAME at METSTRADE 2017!
GHOOK has been listed as Special mention by the jury and was as such presented in Innovation Lab.
Big thank you to the jury and all the visitors.
See you next year!
DAME DESIGN AWARD
The DAME competition is divided in seven categories, where one of the competitors becomes the overall winner of the DAME 2017. The competition is judged by top naval architects, boat, interior, and industrial designers and user experts.
This year’s jury are as well experts in marine and broader industries :
- B. Schnaase, Schnaase Interior Design, Germany – chair of the DAME Jury
- N. Calder, independent technical marine journalist, USA
- P. Hemp, ICOMIA, United Kingdom
- Dr A. J. Jansen, TU Delft, the Netherlands
- J.F. de Prémorel, Beneteau Groupe, France
- O. Racoupeau, Berret-Racoupeau Yacht Design, France
- D. Cipriani, Centrostiledesign, Italy
- K. Röder, Carpe Diem Yacht Design, Germany
- D. Marsh, technical marine journalist, United Kingdom